2146 East Washington Rd., Washington, NH 03280
This building, comfortably placed on a low hill-top in East Washington, was erected in 1877
and dedicated the following year, the third church on this site. The East Washington Calvinist
Baptist Church (organized 1800), built its first church in 1827, but it burned within a few
years. A second church on this spot burned in 1877. This building survives in good condition
and the Church, small and now affiliated with the American Baptist denomination, is still active.